Free money is always a pleasant thing. $25 is yours for free if you have recently switched to AT&T (within the last 30 days). Few people take advantage of this money because it takes 5 minutes of work, but when your wallet is thinning, anything helps.
Now that you have this great new phone with all of its wireless capabilities, why not treat yourself to some of the rewards that come with it? New members to AT&T can be rewarded with a $25 card that actually works like a Visa and can be used to pay your phone bill, buy gifts, or to pay for just about anything that money can buy. After registering my new number, it only took a few weeks to get the card by mail and used it to pay my upcoming phone bill.
REMEMBER, this only works if you are NEW to AT&T and have activated your service within the last 30 days. After registering your number, you too are eligible to refer others. Every referral you make earns you another $25 up to $125! Ready to get started? I've tried to simplify the process for you step by step:
- Register at AT&T
- Click the radio button "My Friend is an AT&T customer and referred me."
- Enter the referral code 7024618469 in the space provided
- Fill in the required information on the form including your new phone number
- Click the "Register" button at the bottom of the page and AT&T will take care of the rest...your card is on its way
- When you receive the card be sure to use it like a credit card (not as a gift card)