Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Dream House

Thanks to Erasmo Cortez

When I bought my house I stretched my money so far to the limit that I wasn’t sure I would be able to afford any of the extras. Most of my friends and family thought that I should wait for a cheaper house to come along, but I loved this one. It was newly renovated just the way I wanted, and it was just out of my price range. After I looked at it I couldn’t get it out of my head. None of the other houses I saw even compared. I decided to go for it and hope that everything worked out in the end. I was able to negotiate a lower price, and things haven’t been as bad as I thought they would be. I love my new house, and the only thing I have had to do without is cable. I am finally getting to the point that I think I can afford to finally connect it. I went to Cabletelevision.net to see if I could get a good deal, and I was happy to see that I would be able to afford one of the basic passages. I am so glad I didn’t pass up this house.

No comments: