Sunday, August 21, 2011

Seeing Brooke Shields in The Addams Family on Broadway

Guest post written by Annette Black

When my sister and I decided to take a trip to New York City for her birthday, I decided that we would have to go and see at least two Broadway plays. Besides, that's our favorite thing to do while we're there and right now it's so hot that we could use the air conditioning. But when we decided that we wanted to go to a few plays, we wanted to aim for ones that have famous actors in them, at least that we would recognize.

I went online to look up some info on plays that we should go and see a few weeks before and when I was doing that I ran across the website http://hearingaids.miracle-ear.com/hearing_aid_prices.html. After I looked through it a little bit, I decided to get some hearing aids.
Out of the Broadway shows that we saw, I think that my favorite was the Addams Family play because it had Brooke Shields in it. She did such a great job as Morticia. I didn't realize that she could sing well!

No comments: